Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random Musings

I have to reevaluate my last post, not the fact that it was nearly 2 months ago, but the fact that about 2 bars into that box of Protein bars, I changed my mind. Durrr. I do like those stupid things.

But I didn't actually post something to alert anyone to the fact that Nature Valley DOES indeed make a tasty protein bar. Nope.

I wanted to link anyone who reads this or just me to this woman's page. http://www.jensjourney.com/

HOLY crap. Back when I joined Sparkpeople in 2008, I remember collecting friends like some people collect well...collectibles (smrt). I remember jen. She had started her journey the year previous or maybe 2 years...but she looked AMAZING. And she was endlessly positive.

Now, I followed ANOTHER sparkpeople "friend" onto FB and she was a friend of Jen's, and I found her blog again today. WHAT. She's lost even MORE weight, still eats so very well and still has that positive outlook that captivates my attention.

So basically, this is just a shout out to positivity.

Also...I need to do a challenge to myself to blog more than 3 times a month or year...or whatever. Ugh. Sick.

No comments: