Thursday, May 5, 2011

*THUNDER THIGHS* BOOM! roasted

Okay, so this will be a bit of a "beat myself up" blog, but mostly a "see I can do it, too!" blog.

Man, I was excited to see my pictures from the Half on Saturday, until I actually *got* the photos. WHOA.

Those thighs are GIANT, but...they make me go fast!



Seriously. Here is another good one!

I swear, I'm not in that much pain. REALLY!



But wow. SOMEONE needs to do some work on those legs. LOL. A twig, I will never be.

Ah, such is the life of a girl like me. STURDY!

PS. I think my vag is trying to eat the liner of my shorts. HUNGRY VAG!

Awkward...

2 comments:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

I am literally lol-ing!! ha ha!

Those thighs mean power! That is muscle girl!!!

And, the vag? Well, she might be hungry!

Thank you for your advice on racing! I WILL SMILE!! :D

Anonymous said...

Found you while trolling through Sparkpages. ;) You have fabulous and strong thighs! I hate when shorts do not work in the crotch area, it's unfortunate.