Friday, May 6, 2011

Randoms

No, I'm not talking about the people you find at bars and take home. What kind of girl do you think I am? I'm a married woman.

I'm talking about random THOUGHTS. Yes....those. They're pretty much all I have lately.

1. I am so very excited to be meeting a few select friends for Margaritas tonight. It shouldn't REALLY be plural, but maybe I'll just *sniff* the second one, yeah?

2. My toenail is more black than it was a few days ago. I even shortened the nail and filed it down. No luck? Well, poo. I guess black is in?

3. Because of #1 up ^ I most likely won't be running much tomorrow.

4. Ketosis? It has been a subject I've been hearing about lately, basically such a low carb diet and I'm talking 30 net carbs that your body is always almost ketotic. Is that word? I'm not sure I could ever agree to this, but some supah skinny lifting chicks seem to proclaim it's usefulness. Were some of those sentences even complete?

5. Underwear. I need new ones. I don't like regular undies because I have no ass, and therefore it creeps up there. So what do I do? I buy thongs...because they're SUPPOSED to be up there, and they feel more comfortable. Don't argue with me, I know what I'm doing.

6. These:
Smoking Sheets, very handy. They had them at Target for $1.99 instead of $3.99, which if you can do math fast is 50% off. I'm smart like that.

7. Oh. I made my own Hummus last night. Very tasty. But now I have to figure out how to use it all.

Well, to tie this up, I'd like to give you a fun picture to look at:

1 comment:

RoseRunner said...

Smoking sheets, I want em! I have salt that is smoky flavored, it makes everything taste better. Even Ketosis (hehe, whatever that means..)