Monday, October 8, 2012

Truffle Shuffle!

The title actually has nothing to do with the content of this post.  I decided I was trying to be too "formal" with my blog and be funny, which if you force isn't funny at all.  So here goes, starting small.

GOALS for October

1.  Get out and walk with my pups at least 5 days a week. 

-My husband is currently out of town M-F training for his new job, and when it's all set up he'll have a (most likely) opposite schedule, which means...more mom/dog time.  THUS the dog walking.  Love it.  This fall weather really inspires me to bundle up, hook up the dogs and get out.  :)

2.  Rehab and stretch my legs.

-Currently I'm working with an IT/Quad/Hamstring/Adductor issue with my left leg.  And a Calf/Achilles issue with my right leg.  So all in all, I'm completely jacked up.  Will this stop me?  Nope.  I will keep moving, but I need to stretchstretchstretch like a mo-fo.  And yes...I pretty much listed all things in that left leg, minus the butt.  No butt issues (that I know of).

3.  Eat better and feel better.

-I find myself doing well about 2.5 weeks of the month and then just letting the wheels fall off about 1.5 weeks of the month.  I'm sure that has to do with hormones, but darn it...I am stronger than my stupid hormones. 

4.  Clean out my closets.

-I always preach to others "if you haven't used it in 2 years, pitch it" and then find myself hiding things in my closet that I haven't even PONDERED wearing in the last 2 years.  It is time, unfetter myself from those emotional ties...and pitch it.

I hope I can get some movement on this stuff.

Happy Monday! (I'm trying to pep talk myself)

No comments: