Monday, February 27, 2012

Le Balm?

So, for quite some time Revlon has had these Lip Butters out. Raves, rants and swatches aside, I find them sort of...'meh'.

And of course what I find I REALLLY like is L'Oreal's "Le Balm". Le what? Balm. Nothing exciting, in fact---very pigment free. It must mean I am REALLY truly, 12. I am about 2 steps away from Bonnie Bell's lipsmackers. You know...the coveted item of most 8 year old girls (or boys, I don't judge), you all had one. The Dr. Pepper one that has gummed beyond repair, with half the sticker torn off, and the sticker residue collecting random paper bits from your pockets. No?








Huh. I guess I'm alone then.

On the running front: I took an entire week off of anything last week. I take that back, I ran ONE time with a goal of 30 minutes. I did that, then decided I wanted an entire week off. Not so much because I needed one, but because I was little burnt out.

Not from running, but from Jamie Eason's Livefit program. A 12 week weight lifting program that by the 10th week had me yearning for a hot bath and vacation. Neither of which I indulged in, by the way.

But I did take the past week off and I'm back to it this evening. On the agenda? 40 minutes. I will make sure to suit up when I get home, pat the pups on the head and walk out that door.

Also, another goal? Stretching. STREEETCHING is a must. And I am so lazy that I just push it to the side...and then I end up in pain. So...stretching on the menu too.

Oh Monday, why must you be so cruel?

No comments: