Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Diversifying

So...awkward moments aside, I have slinked back. Somewhat for my own pleasure as obviously no one is reading these blogs.

Do you know how many people have told me I should do makeup blogs, YT videos? A few...not a plethora (I just wanted to use that word here), but a few. So I'm thinking of diversifying this blog.

Yep, cross over, from health/fitness and beauty. Ramblings if you will. Ramble, that is what I do best.

Current Loves:

1. Return to Running-finally I am feeling better. It only took several months for my heel to heal. I'm talking no bone bruise but obviously lots of tendon issues up in therr.

2. Rimmel Kate Moss #14 lipstick. Yes...I went from running to lipstick. It is a perfect shade for me, which is funny because if you see swatches on other people it looks brown, but on me? Perfect.

3. Mary's YT channel. I love following random people and then just clicking when they recommend different YTers and then I find new ones I love. Oh yes...the link : here.

So I suppose I should remind myself to check in here. I will do that.

Back to running: 5 miles on the agenda for the evening. Though I've been lazy lately and TIRED, but we shall see. No joy in running if isn't purely for the love of motion. :)

No comments: